Subcategories in Analytical Scales
The Most Complete Balance in its Class!
Striking the ideal balance between inventive features and functional, uncomplicated weighing capabilities, the OHAUS Adventurer incorporates all of the applications necessary for routine weighing and measurement activities. With a color touchscreen, GLP/GMP compliance capabilities, two USB ports, ingenious draftshield, and much more, Adventurer is the most complete balance in its class
Intelligent PERFORMANCE Explorer delivers accurate results within seconds, improving operator efficiency, productivity and throughput, with a stabilization time up to 50% faster.
- Fast stabilization time
- Improves operational efficiency
- Increases throughput
- Improves productivity
- Optimized linearity and repeatability specifications
- Provides accurate and repetitive results
- Superior vibration filtering
- Provides balance stability in unstable environments
Built for Sophisticated, Professional Weighing
There are some people who say, “Don’t sweat the small stuff.” OHAUS Explorer semi-micro balances are not for those people. They’re built for people that sweat the small stuff; people that demand full-range performance from their balances; people that demand 0.01mg readability up to 220g capacity. OHAUS Explorer is the semi-micro balance that meets their demands.
Combining Economy and High Performance for Essential Weighing The Pioneer PX combines essential weighing functionality with competitive performance, offering high accuracy and repeatability for applications in laboratory, industrial and education settings. The PX is affordably priced, intuitively designed for intelligent operation with a second line display for additional information, and USB and RS-232 connectivity for easy communication.
Standard Features Include:
- Competitive Performance at an Economical Price The PX offers high accuracy and repeatability for essential weighing applications in laboratory, industrial and education settings at an economical price point.
- Durably Constructed for Long-Term Use Featuring a cast metal lower housing, sub-pan and stainless steel weighing pan, the PX is durably constructed for versatile, long-term use.
- Designed for Simple, Intelligent Operation The PX features a second line display for additional information or guidance, a static removal bar for convenient grounding, and USB and RS-232 connectivity for easy communication.