Compact Bench Scales
Subcategories in Compact Bench Scales
With it’s rugged design, economical form, and OHAUS quality, the Catapult 1000 compact bench scale offers reliability and precision performance in an affordable, compact design.
The Catapult 1000 family offers three capacities, from 20 lb up to 165 lb, reading in pounds and kilograms, with both weighing and dynamic weighing modes.
A rugged, multi-use portioning compact bench scale
The Ohaus FD Series of compact bench scales offer durable, all stainless steel construction and large backlit LCD for fast and accurate weighing.
NTEP 1:3,000 resolution, 1:6,000 maximum resolution. The FD Series is NSF listed/certified to NSF/ANSI 169-2005 (formerly NSF C-2) and USDA-AMS accepted to NSF/3-A 14159-1; supports HACCP compliance
The Best Compact Scale In Its Class!
- Ranger 3000 produces accurate results within one second. The rapid stabilization virtually eliminates your wait time and allows you to move at a pace determined by you, not your weighing equipment.
- Ranger 3000 has the largest display in its class and is equipped with Checkweighing LED's and backlit LCD displays which makes it functional in almost any working condition.
- The most user friendly scale on the market with easy setup ensures that your valuable time is not wasted and you're working as proficiently as possible.
The Best Value for Durable Industrial Weighing
- Sturdy metal housing and slip-resistant rubber feet provide protection and stabil- ity necessary for tough industrial weighing, while extending the product's usable life.
- The largest, white LED display on any scale in its class, combined with checkweigh- ing LEDs and audible indicators, make Ranger 4000 highly functional in loud and dim industrial settings.
- Spend time on your work, not on mastering the technicalities of the scale. SmarT- ext' software makes scale setup and use very simple.
For Ranger 7000, there is one resounding theme: it offers the best of every ingenious feature that make OHAUS industrial products the right tools for your toughest weighing jobs. Ranger 7000 boasts the highest resolution, largest display, most application modes and connectivity options, as well as the largest memory library of any industrial bench scale in the OHAUS portfolio.
Ohaus® Valor™ 1000 Compact Bench Scales
Economical, multipurpose weighing in a compact scale
The Valor 1000 an affordable and flexible choice for a wide variety of weighing needs in food preparation. The Valor 1000 is ideally suited to food preparation and portioning applications with standard features including a large, removable stainless steel weighing pan for easy cleanng, checkweighing mode for quick weight checking, and the freedom of portability, provided by its long-lasting internal rechargeable battery.
A Rapid-Response Food Scale That Enhances Productivity In Harsh Environments!
- Valor 2000 has a polycarbonate keypad that can endure contact with knives or sharp instruments used daily in demanding food preparation, processing and portioning applications.
- Safe to use in the weighing of liquids and in wet environments, Valor 2000 is NSF Certified and has an IPX8 flow-thru design that ensures the scale remains clean and operational.
- With less than a one second stabilization time and front and rear LED displays, multiple operators can efficiently utilize one scale for the same job.
Ohaus® Valor™ 3000 Xtreme Compact Bench Scales
Rugged, full stainless steel design in a high performance, easy-to-use, portable scale. The ValorTM 3000 Xtreme Compact Precision Scale continues the OHAUS tradition of building high quality, durable products that are easy to use and hard to beat. The Valor 3000 Xtreme takes these OHAUS virtues to a new level by offering high precision 20,000d readability, durability, and ease-of-use, encased in a sleek and fully stainless steel compact housing. Washdown versions and OIML approved models ensure that the Valor 3000 Xtreme meets the needs of even the most demanding environments.
Standard Features Include:
Extreme Design – Full stainless steel housing with added chemical resistance and removable stainless steel weighing pan are durable and easy to clean (NEMA 4X/IP65 water resistant models available)
Extreme Protection – Technically advanced overload protection rated at 10x capacity is ideal for tough environments where capacity is frequently exceeded
Extreme Performance – The Valor 3000 Xtreme offers resolutions up to 20,000d and 0.01g, providing precise measurements in demanding environments. User adjustable filtering and stability settings allow the Valor 3000 Xtreme to operate accurately in drafty and unstable conditions
Extremely Friendly – OHAUS’ SmarText™ user interface utilizes a bright backlit LCD and
Legal For Trade Food Scale That Enhances Efficiency In Harsh Environments!
- With Legal for Trade certifications and a food-safe washdown design that's NSF Certified, Valor 4000 meets or exceeds most demanding commercial applications in dry or wet environments.
- Touchless sensors combined with a half second stabilization time, as well as Checkweighing and percent weighing modes, increase the productivity of weighing operations without sacrificing accuracy.
- Safe to use in the weighing of liquids and in wet environments, Valor 4000's IPX8 flow-thru design ensures the scale remains clean and operational.
The OHAUS Valor 7000 compact food scale is the newest scale in OHAUS’s line of reliable and durable products that will increase your food weighing and proportioning productivity. Dual displays and touchless sensors, user-friendly menu and setup, along with the speed and accuracy of the results provide for a seamless and hassle-free user experience that is second to none.