Food Service Scales
Subcategories in Food Service Scales
For light industrial weighing needs The Ohaus ES series features easy, two-button operation and battery power in an economical bench scale design. For weighing in kg, lb, oz or lb:oz., the ES series provides a plug-n-play bench scale with stainless steel platform and black painted frame.
Capacity: 6 kg (13.2 lb) up to 200 kg (440 lb) Readability: 0.002 kg to 0.1 kg
The Ohaus FD Series is a rugged, multi-use portioning scale designed for use in food service applications. Ideally suited for food portioning and checkweighing, the FD Series combines an easily cleaned design, fast display and high precision load cell. Designed for use in restaurants, bakeries, food manufacturing and other areas requiring fast operation and flexibility, the Ohaus FD Series offers durability and cleanliness in one economical design.
Designed to quickly, effectively and affordably measure moisture content, the Ohaus MB Series Moisture Analyzers incorporate state-of-the-art halogen heating with precision weighing technology to give a fast and accurate method for moisture content determination.Perfect for applications in the pharmaceutical, chemical and research industries; versatile and rugged enough for continuous operation in food and beverage, quality control, environmental and many other applications.
Ohaus® SD™ Series
Portability, Durability, Ohaus Quality and Value The SD Series is a well-built portable bench scale designed specifically with affordability and utility in mind. Ideal for home office, mail room, shipping and receiving, and general commercial and industrial weighing applications, the SD Series features a durable painted steel treaded platform, a remote indicator with two tactile function keys, battery operation and flexible mounting capability.
Capacity: 35 kg to 200 kg Readability: 0.02 kg to 0.1 kg
A Rapid-Response Food Scale That Enhances Productivity In Harsh Environments!
- Valor 2000 has a polycarbonate keypad that can endure contact with knives or sharp instruments used daily in demanding food preparation, processing and portioning applications.
- Safe to use in the weighing of liquids and in wet environments, Valor 2000 is NSF Certified and has an IPX8 flow-thru design that ensures the scale remains clean and operational.
- With less than a one second stabilization time and front and rear LED displays, multiple operators can efficiently utilize one scale for the same job.
Ohaus® Valor™ 3000 Xtreme Compact Bench Scales
Rugged, full stainless steel design in a high performance, easy-to-use, portable scale. The ValorTM 3000 Xtreme Compact Precision Scale continues the OHAUS tradition of building high quality, durable products that are easy to use and hard to beat. The Valor 3000 Xtreme takes these OHAUS virtues to a new level by offering high precision 20,000d readability, durability, and ease-of-use, encased in a sleek and fully stainless steel compact housing. Washdown versions and OIML approved models ensure that the Valor 3000 Xtreme meets the needs of even the most demanding environments.
Standard Features Include:
Extreme Design – Full stainless steel housing with added chemical resistance and removable stainless steel weighing pan are durable and easy to clean (NEMA 4X/IP65 water resistant models available)
Extreme Protection – Technically advanced overload protection rated at 10x capacity is ideal for tough environments where capacity is frequently exceeded
Extreme Performance – The Valor 3000 Xtreme offers resolutions up to 20,000d and 0.01g, providing precise measurements in demanding environments. User adjustable filtering and stability settings allow the Valor 3000 Xtreme to operate accurately in drafty and unstable conditions
Extremely Friendly – OHAUS’ SmarText™ user interface utilizes a bright backlit LCD and
Legal For Trade Food Scale That Enhances Efficiency In Harsh Environments!
- With Legal for Trade certifications and a food-safe washdown design that's NSF Certified, Valor 4000 meets or exceeds most demanding commercial applications in dry or wet environments.
- Touchless sensors combined with a half second stabilization time, as well as Checkweighing and percent weighing modes, increase the productivity of weighing operations without sacrificing accuracy.
- Safe to use in the weighing of liquids and in wet environments, Valor 4000's IPX8 flow-thru design ensures the scale remains clean and operational.
The OHAUS Valor 7000 compact food scale is the newest scale in OHAUS’s line of reliable and durable products that will increase your food weighing and proportioning productivity. Dual displays and touchless sensors, user-friendly menu and setup, along with the speed and accuracy of the results provide for a seamless and hassle-free user experience that is second to none.