Subcategories in Precision Scales
Economical Balances For Routine Weighing Applications
Offering accuracy and repeatability in essential weighing applications in laboratory, industrial and education settings, PR Analytical and Precision Balances deliver competitive performance at an economical price. Featuring RS-232 connectivity for easy communication, and a backlit display and a simple interface for uncomplicated operation, the PR is perfectly designed for your workplace.
- Basic Functionality for Routine Weighing Applications The PR is equipped with three essential weighing modes, RS-232 connectivity for data transfer and storage, making it ideal for routine weighing applications.
- Designed for Uncomplicated Operation with Easy-to-Use Display and Interface Equipped with an easy-to-read, bright backlit display and a simple user interface, the PR is incredibly easy to operate, with almost no training required.
- Smart Design and Durable Construction The PR’s small footprint saves desktop space while providing a large weighing surface. The PR is durably constructed, and features a stainless steel pan to withstand day-to-day use in the workplace.
The Most Complete Balance in its Class!
Striking the ideal balance between inventive features and functional, uncomplicated weighing capabilities, the OHAUS Adventurer incorporates all of the applications necessary for routine weighing and measurement activities. With a color touchscreen, GLP/GMP compliance capabilities, two USB ports, ingenious draftshield, and much more, Adventurer is the most complete balance in its class
Intelligent PERFORMANCE Explorer delivers accurate results within seconds, improving operator efficiency, productivity and throughput, with a stabilization time up to 50% faster.
- Fast stabilization time
- Improves operational efficiency
- Increases throughput
- Improves productivity
- Optimized linearity and repeatability specifications
- Provides accurate and repetitive results
- Superior vibration filtering
- Provides balance stability in unstable environments
The Explorer series now includes three high-capacity precision models with capacities up to 35 kg. Explorer high-capacity balances offer the same intuitive features, such as AutoCal™ and a 1 second stabilization time, with additional functions and attributes to support higher capacity weighing applications
Combining Economy and High Performance for Essential Weighing The Pioneer PX combines essential weighing functionality with competitive performance, offering high accuracy and repeatability for applications in laboratory, industrial and education settings. The PX is affordably priced, intuitively designed for intelligent operation with a second line display for additional information, and USB and RS-232 connectivity for easy communication.
Standard Features Include:
- Competitive Performance at an Economical Price The PX offers high accuracy and repeatability for essential weighing applications in laboratory, industrial and education settings at an economical price point.
- Durably Constructed for Long-Term Use Featuring a cast metal lower housing, sub-pan and stainless steel weighing pan, the PX is durably constructed for versatile, long-term use.
- Designed for Simple, Intelligent Operation The PX features a second line display for additional information or guidance, a static removal bar for convenient grounding, and USB and RS-232 connectivity for easy communication.
For Ranger 7000, there is one resounding theme: it offers the best of every ingenious feature that make OHAUS industrial products the right tools for your toughest weighing jobs. Ranger 7000 boasts the highest resolution, largest display, most application modes and connectivity options, as well as the largest memory library of any industrial bench scale in the OHAUS portfolio.