Subcategories in Centrifuges
Frontier™ 5000 Series Multi Pro Powerful and Versatile Universal Centrifuges for Virtually Every Lab Application
- Our multi-purpose centrifuges offer a high-speed centrifugation platform which can be customized to fit workflow needs using a wide variety of rotors and accessories.
- The intuitive design of the centrifuges & accessories enable easy access to parameter settings, and quick rotation between applications.
- The performance of these centrifuges is propelled by German engineering, and high-quality components for reliable use.
Frontier™ 5000 Series Multi Reliable and Compact Multi-Function Centrifuge For Standard Life Science Separation Applications
- With an easy-to-turn control knob, a large LCD display and capabilities to set and view speed in both rpm and g-force, enjoy precise results and enhanced functionality with extremely simple operation.
- Frontier 5706 can accommodate standard tube sizes from 1.5 mL to 50 mL and can hold six 50 mL tubes and 12 15 mL tubes during one process, providing centrifugation for a wide variety of applications.
- Frontier 5706 has a lid locking system and sensor that stops the centrifuge if the rotors become imbalanced, protecting the operator from being injured by the spinning rotors.
Frontier™ 5000 Series Micro Smooth and Dependable High-Speed Microliter Centrifuge for Life Science Separation Applications
- The intuitive control panel with rotary knob puts the ability to quickly set and recall speed and g-force, as well as control the temperature (R model only) at your fingertips.
- A powerful brushless induction motor, 10 acceleration and deceleration ratings, and memory for up to 99 commonly-used parameters are a few of Frontier 5515(R)’s features that propel high-performance.
- Frontier 5515(R) has a lid locking system and sensor that stops the centrifuge if the rotors become imbalanced, protecting the operator from being injured by the spinning rotors.
Frontier™ 5000 Series Mini Powerful and Convenient Mini Centrifuge for Simple and Quick Life Science Separation Applications!
- With a low voltage power input, quiet brushless motor and a rubber base that absorbs vibrations, Frontier 5306 minimizes operational noise and reduces disruptions in the laboratory.
- Frontier 5306 is designed with operator safety in mind, and includes a rotor imbalance sensor and two safety switches which immediately stop the rotors should the lid open during use.
- Frontier 5306 takes simple one-step operation to a new level. Simply place your sample in the centrifuge, close the lid, and it will begin to rotate without the press of a button.
Frontier™ Rotors Offering Flexibility to Maximize Sample Preparation
- Choose from a range of rotors to be used with Frontier centrifuges to match capacities and flexibility required for your basic to high-performance sample preparation needs.
- Designed with usability in mind, the Frontier rotors can be effortlessly installed or removed in a few quick and simple steps, and users have easy access to the samples.
- The sturdy rotors are constructed of high-quality materials, built to last through demanding workflows from autoclave sterilization to sub-zero temperature.